Pioneer Stage 4 Three way set! TS-C172prs and TS-S062prs

caseygw

This is an excellent three way front stage for less than 50% of new price. I have really enjoyed this set. I purchased the 2 way components from coppertone and have not used the tweeters, and the crossovers have never been used. The midbass were used with the 2 5/8" midrange which have AWESOME detail. Jason (bertholomey) was able to demo these in my civic and was very impressed with the build quality and the sound of them.

My reason for selling is wanting to try a new setup since I purchased a new car. I dont have anything bad to say about these and I honestly hope I dont regret selling them, as I dont see the 2 way comps come around much, and the 2 5/8" midrange is impossible to find.

Product Brand & Model:

Pioneer TS-C172prs and TS-S062prs

Condition of all items:

Used, near mint condition, with all boxes and install accessories

Total Price: :

$700 OBO

Shipping Terms: :

Free in the 48 contiguous

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

I don't want to derail your fs thread but I'm curious, I have the pioneer premier ts-c720prs and 520 prs components I'm running right now, have you ever demo'ed the sets I have? Wondering how they compare to this set that retails for twice what mine retailed for? Again, I'm sorry but I would really like to know if you can notice a difference?

I don't want to derail your fs thread but I'm curious, I have the pioneer premier ts-c720prs and 520 prs components I'm running right now, have you ever demo'ed the sets I have? Wondering how they compare to this set that retails for twice what mine retailed for? Again, I'm sorry but I would really like to know if you can notice a difference?

ive owned 720 and 520s. they are awesome speakers. You will notice some more clarity with the stage 4's but i would not pay full retail for them. Honestly for your largest difference, I would get the ts-s062prs and use it in a 3 way set up with the 720 mid bass and tweeter. i think you will be very happy. they are very hard to find unfortunately.

set is sold, thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.