Pioneer TS-C720PRS

I may check into these if my PG fail me, which I am more than happy with and only sending them 75rms a side. They seem to have a high fail rate as of late with people complaining about the tweeters blowen, so we shall see how they hold up. One of the better sets I have heard in my installs and worth every penny so far. See how durable they are though. If they go, I will probably get these or the cheaper brother.

I have had a memphis 3004 bridged to a set for almost a year, with no issues. should be 230 rms per. and my drive to work is 5 hours. 225 wouldnt scare me with them.

Despite everything pioneer ****s up at. They actually seem to make pretty **** good speakers. My brother had a pair in his last car and they lasted his 6 years. Plus they were louder then ****.

Despite everything pioneer ****s up at. They actually seem to make pretty **** good speakers. My brother had a pair in his last car and they lasted his 6 years. Plus they were louder then ****.
A fellow Michigan man. Good to know.

they have great reviews..or you could save a bit and get these...they use alot of the same technology as the prs series:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-Premier-TS-D720C-6-3-4-Components-NEW-IN-BOX_W0QQitemZ270236887648QQihZ017QQcategoryZ18799QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Thanks for the suggestion Wu. I considered getting these originally then decided to spend the extra cash and get the PRS. I just ordered them off ebay yesterday so im waiting to get them in, and i will install them as soon as i can. Cant wait

Good stuff. Will be hopefully reading your review once you get them in and spend some time with them.
yea they should be here within about 5 days or so so i should have them installed within the next week, and ill give a basic review then give me a few weeks to get aquainted with them and set up properlyand i will give a more detailed review.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.