pioneer vs. premier?

Participant count
  • Participant list
QUOTE=thevic24;7493088]Did you replace the pico or just re ground the jacks?

Iam replacing my Pioneer HU but would like to fix it and give it to the old man.(Pops).

I just grounded the pico. But booms method is a more permanent method. Both fix the issue nonetheless.

Well is it worth my time and money, or should I look into a kenwood excelon, or eclipse?
Yes it’s worth fixing. Just ground the rca's I am sure you have a 1 ft piece of wire somewhere in your house. If not it will cost you like $1 to get some. If you still dont wanna fix it I will give you a few bucks for it.

If your asking if buying a Pioneer is a good idea then yes it is. Just don't hot swap the rca's and you want have a issue with the pico..

Well is it worth my time and money, or should I look into a kenwood excelon, or eclipse?
IMO yes, fix it.

I wrapped a small wire around the RCA's and all was good. I will take the above advice and drop a bead of

solder on it and just be done with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.