Pioneer W8400 Randomly Seeks When Adjusting Volume

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrealist1

I recently had a pioneer W8400nex installed in my hybrid. While adjusting the volume on HD Radio, the radio*arbitrarily starts to seek through channels. I’ve attempted to reset the unit, however after doing so the symptoms are still present. When pressing AV button the channels random seek channels. At times while driving in HD Radio mode the radio will seek randomly. Has anyone had this happen with this or previous models or other radio brands? Any suggestions for a solution are welcome.

Try RESETTING the HU and see if that helps. You will have to program all your settings after a RESET.May help. If it continues you will need contact Pioneer to see about getting it repaired or replace the unit. They may have a firmware program to download to fix this issue,but try to reset first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.