Pitbull for sale (Miami area only)

Raisedin305
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami,FL
My brother just got a pit yesterday and we need to get rid of it.

Female

8 months old

Gold with some white (colors)

Good condition (health)

Brother wants $200 for her.

This has to be a local sale only, unless your willing to drive down here to pick her up.

i think its going to be hard to sell the thing though..you should be happy if you could find the thing a good home. Most people will probably assume that a dog at 8 months old is probably the 'cute puppy' some idiot got and never trained...and is now trying to pawn off on someone else. Look into a rescue if you cant sell it, but dont just drop it off at the humane society..most human societies wont even try to find a home for a pit.. they just put it right to sleep. Giving it away is pretty risky as well..an 8 month old b!tch is ripe to train another dog to fight..or maybe pop out a quick litter to make a $ before used as bait. Maybe im just cynical but ive seen that type **** often where i grew up.

some rescues i pulled from google.

http://www.ebbrr.org/

http://adopt-a-pit-bull.1-800-save-a-pet.com/

http://pitbullrescue.jupiterdaily.com/

http://dogs.about.com/cs/rescue/a/rescue_apbt.htm

Thats why my brother picked up. They gave it to him because they didn't want her no more and were going to take her today to put her down. So my brother picked up her and wants to let her go now for a small amount. We would keep it. She seems to be a nice hyper dog. All she wanted to do yesterday was play. She does react to weird noises though.

Problem is we already have 5 German Shepherds and they don't get a long with other dogs so that wouldn't be a good combination:crap:

i know how that **** goes..pits are pretty hyper dogs. Some one left a 8 week old choc pit with me when they got locked up (he had a whole litter). So many people wanted that dog, but i wouldnt give it away till i found him a good home (had him about a year). I have a great dane and a german shep and the pit was just way to hyper around other dogs. By himself totally good calm dog..around any other animal wild ass beast..finally gave him to my brother. Good home but **** i wish i could have kept him. Good luck, and if you find a good home but they dont have the $200, for the dogs sake talk your brother into it.

i know how that **** goes..pits are pretty hyper dogs. Some one left a 8 week old choc pit with me when they got locked up (he had a whole litter). So many people wanted that dog, but i wouldnt give it away till i found him a good home (had him about a year). I have a great dane and a german shep and the pit was just way to hyper around other dogs. By himself totally good calm dog..around any other animal wild ass beast..finally gave him to my brother. Good home but **** i wish i could have kept him. Good luck, and if you find a good home but they dont have the $200, for the dogs sake talk your brother into it.
He was going to let it go yesterday for $100 but the kid was just talking ****

expecially since pitbulls are illegal in Miami-Dade county. Better find someone in Broward where they are legal.
Yeah I know...Although I do have a few people here in Miami Dade that are interested...if anything I will find some one tomorrow at the Lowrider show for sure:)

**** my friend had an American Bulldog and these ass animal services people classified it as a pitbull and fined him $500 and made him move to broward or get rid of the dog. and he even had papers for it. They go hardcore on pitbull here.

**** bro, 5 sheps, you must have new carpets made by your dogs, yeah we had 2 dogs, we were tryin to get rid of, they caused us problems going away, we found this 1 person that would take them in a safe home, now my big one has alot of land to play with.

]**** bro, 5 sheps, you must have new carpets made by your dogs[/b], yeah we had 2 dogs, we were tryin to get rid of, they caused us problems going away, we found this 1 person that would take them in a safe home, now my big one has alot of land to play with.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Yep 5. My dad has been breeding shepherds for more than 15 years now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Raisedin305

5,000+ posts
Banned
Raisedin305
Miami,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies