Play the right music!

I personally like threads about bumping the right music. I was on a 3 year vacation that has me in the dark about whats bumping now a days. I will look into this raper, I've never heard of him but theirs lots of songs I got from that bass thread that I've never heard of either and that S@#T bumps. ITS ALL GOOD:cool:

I personally like threads about bumping the right music. I was on a 3 year vacation that me in the dark about whats bumping now a days. I will look into this raper, I've never heard of him but theirs lots of songs I got from that bass thread that I've never heard of either and that S@#T bumps. ITS ALL GOOD:cool:
pm me if you wanna know a secret

^I lol'ed
So what are you rollin on, hoss?...must be pretty sweet...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
A Chevy S-10 ZR-2. Yes, Redneck and proud of it. My Truck will litterally drive over the roof of your saturn. And No that is not an exageration and yes thats what i have the system in.

Not to mention what could i have that you would be able to talk **** on? a corsica maybe a civic?

A Chevy S-10 ZR-2. Yes, Redneck and proud of it. My Truck will litterally drive over the roof of your saturn. And No that is not an exageration and yes thats what i have the system in.Not to mention what could i have that you would be able to talk **** on? a corsica maybe a civic?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Haha...all I know is there's a Saturn out there that could blow that truck out of the water in every way that has to do with car audio...The Satty's got you beat in every aspect (and is only going to get better, keep your eyes on it come next summer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif)...sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.