Polk SR6500 6,5" X Boston Pro60 6,5"

They're all great component sets, can you listen to any of them?

This decision comes down to personal preference, IMO you cannot go wrong with any of them

All speakers you recomended are very good. But I would put the SR series up against Bostons Z series. They're all great and no matter which ones you choose your going to be happy.

-Nick-

Thanks to all of you.

Unfortunatelly I won't be able to listen to any of them, so I'm doing lots of research and hearing as much opinions as I can.

They're all great component sets, can you listen to any of them?
This decision comes down to personal preference, IMO you cannot go wrong with any of them

Where can you find places to listen to them at most stereo shops dont have them up to listen to. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Completely in love with my polks.
Thread jack

How do you like your SR 12? I have been considering one of those. Also how much power would you recommend? Oh and what enclosure do you have it in? Oh and what other sub would you say it compares to? Sorry to thread jack.

/Thread jack

I really liked the SR6500's when I got to listen to them, but your best bet would be to listen to each and go from there.

bah I got a set of SR6500's that have been sitting in my room waiting to be installed for the past 3 months. I will admit I know nothing about the Bostons but here is what I can say about the polks. I have only heard great things about them, one thing to consider though the crossovers are MASSIVE roughly 6" x 4" and just seem bigger in person. The polks also have many mounting options, can make em into coaxials, or use one of the 3 different tweeter pods or surface mount the tweeters. The build on them is great and I really doubt they would dissapoint. Again though this is mostly all speculation as I have yet to install mine so take it with a grain of salt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

alex_filho

alex_filho
Brasil
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
WhoSayWho?