Possible scam from BFeezy ?

Whats about it now ? No one will ban Bfeezy and forgot about it ?
I hate this happened, I hope all things work out for you. But you definitely don't want a ban yet. If he gets banned right now, there is no other communication through Ca.com. He will be banned for sure, but try to keep at least a couple lines of communication open, that way there is no doubt he could have got in touch with you.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

I`m new here but I`m frequent on a dozen auto forums. I`ve seen people losing their rides, jobs, families as a result of scamming other members.

I do frequently send money as gift, not yet being scammed. Paypal fees is about 3% per hundred, buy something for a few grand and it adds up.

I also sell a lot on DIYMA site and almost all the time people send me money as gift so far everyone is happy but paypal.

I`m new here but I`m frequent on a dozen auto forums. I`ve seen people losing their rides, jobs, families as a result of scamming other members.I do frequently send money as gift, not yet being scammed. Paypal fees is about 3% per hundred, buy something for a few grand and it adds up.

I also sell a lot on DIYMA site and almost all the time people send me money as gift so far everyone is happy but paypal.
its easy to look at receiving it as a gift as you never have to give it back. put yourself in his shoes and you would be pissed and not dismiss like it sounds like you are. sending funds via a gift for purchasing good/services is just stupid. if your the seller and do not want to pay the fee then charge the extra few bucks you cheapskate. you have been lucky but i guarantee once it happens to you, things will change and you will never send money as a gift for good/services again as you have no backing in your purchase. basically you just gave someone money. only way would be to a person you actually know.

OP. send the $hitball a text stating that you will take him to small claims court. bet you would win with the proof/evidence you have. scr3w that $hitball

Nah I paid with my bank account and my bank cant do anything ... Im in trouble
All banks no matter what can have the money returned..

BUT you will owe paypal from which you would have to explain to paypal why you did it.

its easy to look at receiving it as a gift as you never have to give it back. put yourself in his shoes and you would be pissed and not dismiss like it sounds like you are. sending funds via a gift for purchasing good/services is just stupid. if your the seller and do not want to pay the fee then charge the extra few bucks you cheapskate. you have been lucky but i guarantee once it happens to you, things will change and you will never send money as a gift for good/services again as you have no backing in your purchase. basically you just gave someone money. only way would be to a person you actually know.
OP. send the $hitball a text stating that you will take him to small claims court. bet you would win with the proof/evidence you have. scr3w that $hitball
THere is always a risk, I agree with that but not everyone is a scammer. Some people actually value their reputation. In some cases I actually receive item before I pay. That if seller reputation is questionable and he wants to reestablish it. calling me a cheapskate is uncalled for. You don`t know me. If you want to make paypal rich it`s your call.

******* Ebay charges 10% and 3 more for paypal. I sell on ebay since 1997, they`ve got thousands of dollars of my money. I haven`t scammed anyone there and always accept returns, so far it was just a few. You have to evaluate every seller before you deal with him, one red flag and I`m out.

One more thing to consider if you post no return in your ebay listing ebay will not insist on returning your item before they reimburse buyer, in that case you lose your money and item you sold.

I did a transaction with him for the laptop I sold him. He/She seemed like a swell person because he didn't pay it all up front but in 2 payments but when I got the first payment I went on an shipped it off to him/her.

this ***** man. Sorry that this happened to you. I bought a rare RE XXX motor on FB classifieds for a good price. Dude sent it, with tracking, but tracking didn't update until I received it 7 days after promised date. It arrived in horrible packaging and the bottom plate was shifted badly. PP couldn't do anything because he proved shipment, and I couldn't do anything because he didn't insure it.

It helps buying off sites like this with feedback, so you know the seller is not a total goon. But gifting money is what Pat Shurmur would say "a No No"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

greenpat01

10+ year member
greenpat01
Canada, Quebec
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views