Possible Trade

I probably would never drop the $ on one but I think the majority of people would have no problem running the 4500 if they could.
not with the price diff in the 2 ..aq hands down.....now maube if i was lokin at aq3500d vs 4500 ..then its worth the money for another 1k or so

Absolutely, but assuming you have the options of buying a AQ3500 or a SAZ4500 for the exact same price, you wouldn't grab up the 4500? That's what I mean by most people would grab the 4500 if they could.
ohh well hell yea but i dont ever see that happening as 4500 go for 900 used and 3500 r 650-700

guess we wont know til i get metered ...wana get a alt first ...did u meter before gettin rid of the subs
nope but i got a vid and my front windows were doing the wave and there was extreme flex in my car on stiff *** subs . let me get some play time on my new setup and ill get it metered

For what its worth I'd stick with the AQ as well. Real world watts is probably only gonna be a few hundred more plus you gotta deal with getting it repaired.

nope but i got a vid and my front windows were doing the wave and there was extreme flex in my car on stiff *** subs . let me get some play time on my new setup and ill get it metered
yup me too gotta get the ho alt goin ...hows the mechman 240 holdin up ..i was thinking bout gettin the 300...and keep the aq man

its not only a few hundred more watts tho guys this thing will do 5k plus easy lol consider that now answer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and i upgraded my subs to real xls not lvl4's with xl soft parts 2200rms each

You may be looking at an additional 1,000w which is nice but to me its not worth the time and risk. You may get it fixed and never have another issue which would make it worth it or you may be plagued with issues requiring repair after repair. That's why I typically avoid buying broken or repaired amps. To me though it sounds like you have your mind made up so all I can do is wish you the best of luck in your decision, whatever it may be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yup me too gotta get the ho alt goin ...hows the mechman 240 holdin up ..i was thinking bout gettin the 300...and keep the aq man
its good man i think i need to get a shorter belt bro im getting a clatter on the tensioner . nothing wrong with it just annoying at idle rpm with it in drive at a stop in nuetral or soon as the rps go up 100more its silent . holds voltage great tho

You may be looking at an additional 1,000w which is nice but to me its not worth the time and risk. You may get it fixed and never have another issue which would make it worth it or you may be plagued with issues requiring repair after repair. That's why I typically avoid buying broken or repaired amps. To me though it sounds like you have your mind made up so all I can do is wish you the best of luck in your decision, whatever it may be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yah i hear yah man the deal isnt done or anything just sitting on it lol . we will see ill let yall know what i do . i tend to stay away from repaired amps also . but i know they guy who ran it and i know what actually cause it to burn up so kinda makes me thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.