Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

A new set-up:

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

Mitsubishi 50" lcd

Pioneer Elite Receiver

Bose 601 series Front "main" channel

Bose vs10 Center Channel

Bose 191 In-wall Surround

Bose acoustimass (cubes) for surround "back"

Definitive Technology - SuperCube III (powered subwoofer)

Did not feel like taking a picture because the main speakers are hidden in my wall unit, the unit is old but surprisingly sounds well and has an optical in as well as an RCA sub out among some other connections. plus it was free. woofers on the side are ported in the back of the cab

1257199970_4.jpg

The low end is there but I wanted more so i bought 2 of these for $20 a pop

bossoundwarexs51subbottom300.jpg

bossoundwarexs51subrear300.jpg

95% of the time im running optical to a Creative X-fi soundcard on my pc...and for a 1 bedroom apt. it gets loud and low, and a lot of complaints. :|

At night/morning I use these, and are hands down the best headphones I have used out of all the headphones I own

sony_xb500.jpg

djsetup.jpg

djstation038.jpg

djstation006.jpg

4 Ascendant Audio 6.75 mids on 100w, Advent Audio 12" cabinets (rebuilding them), 2 pioneer cdj-800 mk2s, djm-707 mixer, krk rokit 6 monitors. It houses my late grandfather's audio equipment too (technics receiver, cd changer, tape deck). I have another set of Ascendant Audio 8" speaker cabinets not pictured that I am rebuilding. There's a Technics 1210-mk2 turn table in that cabinet too. (Lateralus Special Edition Vinyl!) This has a ton of sentimental value to me. I live out in the country and every once in a while my uncle who lives 1/2 mile away will comment on the music I listen to.. This sounds better to me than any stereo you can buy in a store.

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a little bit of mine

7.3 setup

55" LG 3d LED

panasonic 3d blu ray

karaoke with wireless mic with over 2500 songs

4 port gigabit switch

using plex media

Receiver onkyo TX NR 609

4 polk audio bookshelf

2 in ceiling mid speakers

polk center

2 polk tower

3 infitiy su-12 powered subwoofer

power behind the TV

cable run inside the wall behind the TV

DSC_0381.jpg

plex media

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

Yeah i know there is one. But I put this here to get more hits, cause not many people go there. Thanks for your input. I see you think before posting.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
Also if the mods do want to move this there, that is fine. This thread didnt take off like I thought it would.
where is the other one?? i did`t see it?

ht setup

HK avr 445

front stage:Klipsch sf-3's

center klipsch sf series

rears x4: klipsch quintet

Subs: Klipsch rw 10/Velodyne dps-12

Power conditioner:Monster power htps 2600

Power stabilizer:Monster power AVS-2000

Tv: LG 65

all movies are handled by my HTPC/pirate them movies! arrrr

I don't have any photos since I'm not at home at the moment, but I run my dad's old Realistic One audio system from back in his college days. Liquid cooled horns and tweeters accompanied by 15" Dayton Woofers. Powered by a Realistic One amp (All analog) hooked in to an analog equalizer. Thing bumps. Will knock pictures off the walls in the surrounding rooms all day long. One of the cleanest and crispest systems I've ever heard. Gotta love analog.

This is mine:

Mini silent PC and vintage LG LCD monitor

Musical Fidelity V-Link (coverts USB to SPDIF to feed the DAC)

Proceed PAV preamp / processor

Adcom GDA-700 DAC

Art SLA1 amplifier

DIY speakers and stands

stereo_update.jpg

I get asked about my Avatar a lot so here goes (I no longer have the Acoustic Elegance OB15 towers):

3751DTW.jpg

RAW Acoustics Lambda Plus line arrays. 8x CSS WR125ST, 6x Aurum Cantus G3 ribbons and 2x powered Adire XBL 8's real Sapele Pommele ribbon mahogany finish, same for HT4 rears and Apex center

RAW Acoustics Apex C II center with 4x CSS LDW7's tuned to 26hz, 2x Wavecor WF120BD06, CSS RT2 ribbon

RAW Acoustics HT4 surround backs. Aurum Cantus G3 ribbon and 4x CSS WR125S

CSS WR.30 side surrounds. 2x CSS WR125ST and Wavecor silk dome tweeter

Rythmik FV15HP servo subwoofer

Anthem MRX-500 receiver

Vincent SAV-P200 6x200wrms amp, 95lbs of back breaking power

Vizio XVT-553SV local dimming LED TV

Lots of random sources: Apple TV for streaming HDMI over WiFi, WD Live TV, Xbox One and 360, Sony DVP-S7700, Sony DVD/VCR combo, Xfinity X1

All DIY speaker cables and Esoteric EA7 RCAs.

Apex C II center (44" wide, 100lbs):

wpNZWSl.jpg

WR.30 side surrounds:

vVS4Uaq.jpg

HT4 surround back towers:

74uy.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.