Postin my goody pile :-)

Zade08
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Just a few things Iv been collecting

mmats hifi 6150d 6 channel full range d class

x2 matts 5.25 seperates (these things are from 1999-2000 range and are in prestine condition minus some logo ware) built in germany

older mmats procast 10" going to be reconed with some beefed up soft parts.

also following up the rest

new pioneer 4400bh

audiocontrol overdrive for sub side

any comments are appreciated. please let me know what you think. also dont mind the sks another project I got going on.

untitled-4.jpg

ok I have a comment, using the phrase "posting my goody pile" is very misleading! I assumed you where a woman and possibly drunk and taking photo's of said goody pile!

Now I'm all disappointed even though I'm looking at all your cool stuff:ponder:

J/K nice gun got any pics of the cones on the mids?

lmao Im sure my avatar doesnt help your thought process either. lol I will not sell my sks just got it. also I was only out 80 bucks and an hour of labor switching them out in a 2005 silverado. Took that out in trade for the sks and yes ill get some pics of the cones brb.

sell me your rifle
sorry man. cali is not at firearm friendly as florida.

Just an idea of what i got planned for the sks. not tryig to go all tactical with it just make it lighter and more pleasant to hunt with.

DSCN0292.jpg

also requested pics of the 5.25 cones

untitled1.jpg

which one lmao theres alot of mmats there?

Sell me that mmats 

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Sell me your mmats

Shouldnt say this but i worked at a shop and got the owners 40% off wholesale discount. They retail for 1100 and lets just say i paid a fraction of that. I actually got mine a few days before the official release due to being so close to tje facility. Thing has amazing sq and power out put for its size. Im now spoiled on small hi output amps. Lol

I'll bet those mids sound nice on a good amount of power, and nice rifles my avatar is my edc, always a work in progress aren't they!

Oh yeah. Lol guns are like cars. U either own more than one or keep putting money into them. But these things have incredible midbass from a 5. Ud almost think it was a 8"mid setup.

Shouldnt say this but i worked at a shop and got the owners 40% off wholesale discount. They retail for 1100 and lets just say i paid a fraction of that. I actually got mine a few days before the official release due to being so close to tje facility.
I hate u...

I definitely wanna try one of them tho, the size to power ratio is insane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Zade08

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Zade08
Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date