PPI Black ICE 340.4 Amp $90 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Item(s) for Sale:

PRECISION POWER Black Ice PPI BK340.4 340W 4 Channel Car A/B Power Amplifier Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in excellent condition

fully active amplifier , excellent for bandpassing those midrange and midbass speakers!

Price:

Priced to sell @ $90 shipped to your door!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Need any ofc 2/0?
If I still have my suburban I would, sold it and now I have a small car(g35) and have plenty of 1/0 so I plan on doing a small sq system in there.......

in case anyone is wondering I am the original owner and have original box and manual and the amp is still under warranty for a few more months!

anybody out there........................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...