trumpet
5,000+ posts

Barry Schanz
Item(s) for Sale:

Precision Power Phantom13 13.25" Shallow Subwoofer

2 in stock

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Engineering Concept

The concept behind the PHANTOM 13 was not only to have the shallowest subwoofer on the market, but to also have a driver uniquely engineered to perform superior to all other drivers, in less space than all other drivers.

While the driver is not intended for SPL use and excessive bass amplitudes, it is in a category all by itself. It is shallower than any other driver on the market. This is a great engineering achievement and can definitely be appreciated by people with convertibles or other topless vehicles that cannot get any low bass response. The sound is phenomenal, taut, smooth and tonally accurate. PHANTOM 13 can be installed into an enclosure up to 1 cubic foot for even more bottom end extension. Bottom line, PHANTOM 13 will out perform woofers twice its size with perfect tonal accuracy in half the enclosure size.

Features and Specs

• Custom Cast Aluminum Basket
  • Inverted Motor Structure
  • Polypropylene Coated Paper Cone
  • 2" Mounting Depth
  • 5" Voice Coil
  • 12 ga Direct Wire Terminal
  • Aluminum Voice Coil Former
  • Semi-Circular Basket Venting

T/S Params

• Re 3.58
  • VC Dia 5"
  • Fo 28.81
  • (Z) 4 ohm
  • BL 10.15
  • Qms 6.01
  • Qes 1.19
  • Qts 0.99
  • Vas 59.20
  • Cms 162.38
  • Mms 188.25
  • Mmd 181.69
  • 1w/1m 82.65 dB
  • RMS power handling 200
  • Mounting Depth 2"
  • Piston Dia 11"
  • Cutout Dia 11.25"

Price:

$149

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to the Continental US

A QUOTE is required for all other locations.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My i-Trader feedback for caraudio.com - absolutely stellar record

Im looking at the high qts on these and wonder how well they would do free air? I have a funny door panel that has lots of width but lacked depth. I have about 4 inches of depth to play with, but the concern is do these perform free air? also, how high could these play. I would need them to get up to 500 hz give or take, would that be too high for these?

Im looking at the high qts on these and wonder how well they would do free air? I have a funny door panel that has lots of width but lacked depth. I have about 4 inches of depth to play with, but the concern is do these perform free air? also, how high could these play. I would need them to get up to 500 hz give or take, would that be too high for these?
Sealed only. They work in 0.5 cubes up to 1.0 cubes sealed. No exceptions. These are subwoofers, not midbass woofers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...