Premier 880prs and a IPOD??

i have this exact setup, i like it but if you want to control your ipod THROUGH the HU, then good luck. i have around 2000 songs and its hard enough to find an artist!

but if you want it random, then its okay. THere is a trick where u can use just pick songs from ur ipod.

overall, i like it, its fine, u can make playlists and play them i guess.

i have the same setup. Theres a long delay when u scroll through the songs as stated. I read a lot of reviews before I bought the HU and a lot of ppl say it is the fastest in the market. Also, it cant seem to find the podcast folder.

I have the premier780 with the ipod interface and i like it just fine. Wwaaay better than the old itrip i used to use. Its not super fast, but i wouldnt call it slow either. I would definately not use tho if your planning to scroll through all your music every time you want to switch a song. I use playlists, and it works like a dream

i love my setup. i listen to my ipod while i'm at work, then i plug it in and charge it for the 15 miles i drive home and then on my way to work that night and it's fully charged for me. works perfect. yeah, there's a delay when searching thru the ipod from the headunit, but i always search by artist or create a playlist. great setup imo and can't go wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.