project pimpedout97: 4 15" mts walled off

it should be usable by the end of thursday, but there is no real completion dater set, as we are taking our time, and changing **** left and right.

well not too much, but floating ideas is a better way to look @ it i suppose.

LOL

-Robin

****, this **** looks crazy!! Your car is loud as hell, I can't imagine this SUV lol.

*Offtopic* Do you have an estimated time of when my newbox will be finished? It looks like you got your hands full right now.

You might be right on that one.

lol, i'll be working on this one Wednesday and Thursday as well, but i dont see an issue getting it finished by the end of the week, as i am on vacation from my full time after wednesday.

What are you doing on saturday?

You might be right on that one.

lol, i'll be working on this one Wednesday and Thursday as well, but i dont see an issue getting it finished by the end of the week, as i am on vacation from my full time after wednesday.

What are you doing on saturday?
As of now, no plans. I am going to try to get the HC2000 in today so all I have to swap boxes instead of doing it all at once.

Were going to brace the port on the inside if that's what you're talking about.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I'm really liking how its coming together.

And as far as the finish date, it should be useable like he said by thursday, but I still have my recones chillin at robins house, that needs to get done, as well as I need to build door pods for my 16 mids and highs (lmao) and I need all 6 amps (4 for subs, 2 for mids/highs)

Gonna be loud......

:)

its a florida and new york thing i guess. loud and pointless. The SQ on those style speakers are terrible from the couple setups ive heard here. But....you bought them to keep up with a loud ass system im sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.