Put Some 20's On the Caprice

Yeah I realized that when I got more compliments on the stock wheels than the rims but hey what are you gonna do.
absolutly nothing lol..thats beauty of customizing cars...its all about what you wanna do to it

Now im working on my 86' Olds Cutlass. i just did a 8" lift and put 24's on it....what do u guys think?

MyCuttyOn4s.jpg

31962220007_medium.jpg

31962220004_medium.jpg

I own an 85 and I think you ruined that car. You made it look like a ghetto star wanna be trailer trash piece of **** excuse of a car. I'd wrap that thing around a pole and sell the rims to a ****ing crackhead before I'd ever drive that thing around and try to impress people with my rims screaming "look at me I'm a wanna be gangster, ghetto fab ****ing douche rocket." Seriously quit ruining cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

I own an 85 and I think you ruined that car. You made it look like a ghetto star wanna be trailer trash piece of **** excuse of a car. I'd wrap that thing around a pole and sell the rims to a ****ing crackhead before I'd ever drive that thing around and try to impress people with my rims screaming "look at me I'm a wanna be gangster, ghetto fab ****ing douche rocket." Seriously quit ruining cars. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

This guy needs a hug!

Im in the middle of putting the 24's on my Explorer and selling the cutlass.....

Now im working on my 86' Olds Cutlass. i just did a 8" lift and put 24's on it....what do u guys think?

MyCuttyOn4s.jpg

31962220007_medium.jpg

31962220004_medium.jpg

oh my god you are a retard that has a lot of reading to do

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsprung_weight

congrats on ruining all the dynamics of the car:

brakes

handling

suspension

ride quality

coil rebound

i hope you are at least upgrading the brakes so your 2 ton **** rocket can stop in less than 400 feet.

i would also like to see you attempt to turn at high speed and have the car roll over like a shitty 90's suv

This guy needs a hug!

Im in the middle of putting the 24's on my Explorer and selling the cutlass.....
No I don't need a hug. It just bothers me because I'm a G body owner. Trucks are one thing, but when you take a car like a Cutlass and you make it look all big and stupid, the only thing your trying to do is impress so dumb ass *** dumpster or your friends. There is no other purpose to be like everyone else and put big old gangster rims on an already awesome car. Once I get my car painted, I'll post pics. It's not fast, has the stock engine and transmission but it sounds good and its a good cruising car. I'd love to have a G body race car, but whats the point when you can buy a Grand National.

Ok I know everybody has their own style of ride.

But when did the old box style caprice become cool? There are a bunch around here but they are usually driven by old ladies or can be found in the local demo derby and nobody customizes them.

Am I out of the loop?

At least i did my lift the right way and didnt do little cheap eBAY cubs like most. I have almost 2K just into the lift and like 400 into the brakes and longer blake lines....

I seen cars like it around and thought it would look pretty car and i had the 24's off my old suv so i did what u see but after driving it around for a few months i didnt like it so much. So thats why im putting the rims on my Explorer and selling the car...

I seen cars like it around and thought it would look pretty car and i had the 24's off my old suv so i did what u see but after driving it around for a few months i didnt like it so much. So thats why im putting the rims on my Explorer and selling the car...
So you took the rims off the car..............and the lift?

If so you just wasted 2k on a lift, which shouldn't have been done anyway. **** is just plain retarded, unless you want to run over cars and try to look good doing so, which you wouldn't.

I can't stand cars lifted like that. Talk about looking like a retard!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.