Putting screens in headrest w/o and screen up front? hmm

Participant count
  • Participant list

WillyG4444
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ridgewood
I want to put screens in my headrest because I'm doing my interior now and I wanna enter some shows. So, I was wondering.... would it not look right having screens in headrest and not any screens up front? Think I would need a flip out to make it look right and balance out? I don't have room to put an overhead, but the in dash screens are fukin expensive! Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'm most likely getting a 2022 Infinity QX60 next week. Like most new cars, it has the "Infotainment" system with the huge screen and all the...
Did the articles on issues with this unit not getting audio directly after installing, have any fixes. Is it possible that you are experiencing...
Yup I replaced door speakers and just replaced rear speakers yesterday. What it was I had to adjust the crossovers
This could be due to a voltage drop. There's no constant voltage going into the head units. It's always changing. At which point this could be...
Alpine PKG-M780 Headrest Video Package Dual 7" LCD video monitors pair of 7" LCD video headrest monitors mounting kits connection box 2 pairs...

About this thread

WillyG4444

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
WillyG4444
Ridgewood
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date