Question about the big 3, pic included.

jeffs42885
10+ year member

Experienced Noob
DFW
I am going to be doing my big 3 this week, first time i've ever done it. A friend did it last time. Anyways, What would be the best grounding point, and where would i go from ground to engine block or whatever its called. heres a shot under my hood

hotness3.JPG

GM's ftw. I was thinking going from battery ground to the bolt of the side brace (you can kinda see it in the pic) and then maybe from a ground to the thing the engine mount bolts on to. but im still not 100% sure

GM's ftw. I was thinking going from battery ground to the bolt of the side brace (you can kinda see it in the pic) and then maybe from a ground to the thing the engine mount bolts on to. but im still not 100% sure

That is how I did a friends. Just make sure to leave a little slack for the wire to move.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.