Question about the wayback machine

Participant count
  • Participant list
Good day all.
I have a question regarding olde tyme head unit Bluetooth compatibility.
I recently (today) purchased a 20 year old head unit (Pioneer Carrozzeria FH-P005MD) & would like to know if it's compatible with this Pioneer Bluetooth adapter right here. It's not a make-or-break issue, as I'm going to use it regardless, since I would like to use Minidiscs as a music source on the road. That said, it would be convenient to play tunes from my phone and\or hear calls through the system by using the Aux input. Just curious if anyone remembers anything about Pioneer & keystone Bluetooth add-ons from back in the century. Thanks in advance if anyone can shed some light on this.

Last edited:
That said, it would be convenient to play tunes from my phone and\or hear calls through the system by using the Aux input.
From scrutinizing the images, I think you will not be able to hear the conversation over the speakers. The radio does not have a microphone input nor does it have a phone answer button. Like most BT dongles, they will receive music but cut off once the phone rings, then resume when hung up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...