Question about these wiring kits

boddy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
PC4-60CCA 4 AWG Gauge 750w Amplifier Wiring Kit | eBay
2000W Complete Amplifier/AMP Wiring Kit 4 Gauge 80A VBE | eBay

Why is one rated at 2000w and the other at 750w but they both come with 80A fuses? And what's the max fusing they could take, my setup draws 70A but i plan on upgrading. I would rather get the cheaper one if they can both go up to around 130 odd. I already have vibe rca's so i'm not bothered about the quality of the rca's supplied.
my guess its not CSA compliant.

Well i think i will just go with the cheap one and then when i upgrade get a more expensive kit or run 2 sets of the same kit.

Could someone find me a good 4 gauge kit then please, because i don't know what is good and what isn't. I wouldnt spend nothing more than £30

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.