Question on my sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

parker20

I have a RF t2 12" and I have loved it so far but today one of my buddies played a song on it and all of a sudden it sounded really weird (the song was put on by Young Jeezy) anyways the song has like higher frequency bass that hits really rapidly so it's almost like its vibrating and when this happened it sounded sort if like metal on metal almost and I'm not really sure why, my sub doesn't smell bad or feel warm at all and I know it's not the box. Any help would be awesome and I can try to make a video/ take some pics if it would help.

Thanks

I have a RF t2 12" and I have loved it so far but today one of my buddies played a song on it and all of a sudden it sounded really weird (the song was put on by Young Jeezy) anyways the song has like higher frequency bass that hits really rapidly so it's almost like its vibrating and when this happened it sounded sort if like metal on metal almost and I'm not really sure why, my sub doesn't smell bad or feel warm at all and I know it's not the box. Any help would be awesome and I can try to make a video/ take some pics if it would help.
Thanks
sounds like you're clipping it

I didn't have it very loud and I know my amp is not tuned all the way yet because I just had it repaired, if its clipping should I unhook it until I can have a buddy of mine tune it or should I just keep it at low volumes I just don't want to damage my sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.