• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
    Participant list
U

Unregistered

I have a Kenwood KDC-9017 and recently have been having problems with the cd's skipping when the bass hits. It worked fine for about 6 months and I haven't changed anthing since then. Someone told me that it might be a problem of the subs pulling too much power from the battery causing a short gap in the power to the head unit? But I dont know if this makes much sense? I was thinking it might be antishock, but it doesnt really get effected when i hit a bump (well maybe a huge one) or anything. Anyways, any help would be much appretiated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.