Southeast Region "LOUDEST BEAT ON THE STREET" Car Show!!! Vol: II June 22nd 3pm - 8pm Bikini contest

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
haha, actually i'm still waiting on it... but i was told it should be here by thursday... i'm never doing business with FI again, that's for sure!

So im taking they sent you Recones for the MT's? Well either way its good to see you back on the field. Doug hopefully will get back into it once he gets a sub. Jarad on the other hand, you know him better then I. I know hes hella busy most the time. Maybe he will go too.

So im taking they sent you Recones for the MT's? Well either way its good to see you back on the field. Doug hopefully will get back into it once he gets a sub. Jarad on the other hand, you know him better then I. I know hes hella busy most the time. Maybe he will go too.
dude im a jerk man you called me and i never called you back. I gotta learn how to use a dang phone huh? lol sorry man.

I would more than likely come down to see how they run the comp. but Im not even gonna be near home. Ill be camping in north GA with my girlfriend. Give me a holler some time man. always fun talkin audio with someone who understands

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.