"psi" fixmyspeaker.com?

Who ever wants my money first gets it lol, the problem is just broken lead wires in a RE SX 12. I don't want a RE recone though I want something better with sewn leads and what not

Who ever wants my money first gets it lol, the problem is just broken lead wires in a RE SX 12. I don't want a RE recone though I want something better with sewn leads and what not
Corey can do that no doubt.

I was pretty disappointed about this RE breaking, I was really nice to it lol. I used it for dd for 2 years on two kicker kx 400s strapped with mostly rock music, I loved the sound but for the money I was hoping for ultimate durability..... I could have got something like a cvx or type r and got better than 2 years out of it. I want to get it fixed with good parts and hopefully not have anymore issues the rest of the time I own it.

pm'ing ya rite now i can build you a recone kit and ship it out monday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.