Radar/Laser JAMMERS

Originally posted by ss3079 Plans anywhere?

- Steve
I have some books on it-------- some basic electrical/physics classes would be needed
though the idea is simple ------ output a signal that rings all filters at once than the gun can tell the real speed

Originally posted by chris229 I have some books on it-------- some basic electrical/physics classes would be needed

though the idea is simple ------ output a signal that rings all filters at once than the gun can tell the real speed
Ok I'll try and look for some things on the net...I teach an electronics class so I have the knowledge, just need a parts list and PCB blueprint.

- Steve

ok ok I have not been around in a while but hapen to have a LOT of experience working with various types of radar equipment. The best and only way you are going to jam a signal is with a higher signal. In which case many cops know it is not right because it would **** up the system and they would probably notice you speeding and do a manual clock on you. IF it were that ****in easy to jam a radar system of any sort it would be used voer stealth technologies in the military. Fact of the matter is. It is not so easy to do and the amount of equipment necessary in a vehicle to do it other than stealth materials and body design would probably not do much good.

what if a cop still pulls you over and noticed you had a radar detector couldent he give you a ticket anyway based on a estamated speed and im not talking barely going over the speed limit i mean clearly going over the speed limit

Originally posted by donlovescaraudi what if a cop still pulls you over and noticed you had a radar detector couldent he give you a ticket anyway based on a estamated speed and im not talking barely going over the speed limit i mean clearly going over the speed limit
Wouldnt doubt it.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MinorSkills

10+ year member
MinorSkills
Phenix City, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from