Rainbow Audio USA

Flex68
10+ year member

dilligaf
Been trying to decide what front comps I want to install, and cruising around doing comparisons/research on Morel, Hertz, HAT, CDT, Boston Acoustics, etc.

Went to the Rainbow site just a minit ago, and here is the

Main spiel on their Speakers page:

"Rainbow car audio speaker systems, from the entry level to the high end, nothing compares.

Leads into descriptive text about Rainbow speakers and there benefits, sound quality, etc."

Then under every specific speaker line, "Text about this line goes here. Keep it simple and short."

Copyright on the page is from 2011, so apparently not a brand new URL.

Maybe they are as solid as their rep makes them out to be... but my confidence in them is not inspired, lmao //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

They're German, cut them some slack?
Meh, reasonable argument.

However:

1) I served in Germany for years. They learn English in school from day 1, and even the kids speak better English than many Americans do

2) This is their Rainbow USA site...at least that is what it indicated

3) Any spelling errors aside, surely they could do better with filling-in the text info for each line of speaker sometime between 2011---> now.

Hell, maybe I should contact them and offer to work as their editor. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

Who cares. the product is amazing
Way I look at it, its pretty simple:

If they don't care enough to have a professional site (not fcuking hard to fill in text that already offers them instructions on WHAT to put there, lol!), then what might that say about their company as a whole?

Not impressed, and the fact they apparently don't care about appearances (very unlike Germans, BTW), makes me question ever buying

I have Rainbox components in my Exploder and I absolutely love them.
How loud do they get and are they particularly sensitive? My opti6pm's take a boat load of power to get going but when they do they hurt my ears lol

Ill never run rainbow in my rides because the brand gives me a mental pic of this...

407px-RainbowFlagPosersEuroprideLondon2006.jpg

[quote name='Louisiana_CRX']Ill never run rainbow in my rides because the brand gives me a mental pic of this...

407px-RainbowFlagPosersEuroprideLondon2006.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that @ge_off_me on the right?

How loud do they get and are they particularly sensitive? My opti6pm's take a boat load of power to get going but when they do they hurt my ears lol
Mine are rated at 150w. They get loud, and I'm pretty sure I'm not close to maxing them out. I have about 200w available per. I would call these on the softer side overall, but I have mine EQ'd to turn the tweets down a little and try to bring the mids more to life.

But I'm trying to make 2 6.5's loud enough to keep up with 2 18's- it almost happens, but not quite.

Mine are rated at 150w. They get loud, and I'm pretty sure I'm not close to maxing them out. I have about 200w available per. I would call these on the softer side overall, but I have mine EQ'd to turn the tweets down a little and try to bring the mids more to life.
But I'm trying to make 2 6.5's loud enough to keep up with 2 18's- it almost happens, but not quite.
I think you could make it happen with the Opti's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.