rainbow dreamline value?

juggalomm
10+ year member

york, pa
i was wondering, i know dreamline is like the very bottom level components that rainbow makes. are they worth like $100? i found an ebay auction where theres only one bidder left and it's at $100. i always thought rainbow made like ultra amazing speakers, since i know they were the forum boner for a while. i bid on them for now, the minimum bid. but im startin to feel like maybe the price is too high? anyways, here's the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130159104098&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

if i get those, would an ed nine.2 be sufficient to run them off of? yes i searched.. just making sure they're quality speakers before i bid any higher.

the thing is, they're new on the auction. if i get them for $100, which is doubtful, i'll be lucky then. anything can be better than type r coax's..

I would rather have the PG RSd for the price.IMO I owned the Rainbow Profi Vans for awhile and the where awsome. I also have some dreamline coaxials laying around and they ****.

I like my slx 230 set in my car powered off of a us amps usa50.

Those ones are older modeled ones though. Mine have the rainbow logo in the middle of the cone. Not saying they aren't new old stock or something...just old model.

They want $33 for shipping, so for $133 shipped, I think you can get them for close to that price from the dealers on here, and you'd get a warranty, too.

But regardless, if you do get them, please be sure to let us know how they sound!

They are bottom line speakers, and I actually dont even carry them in stock because I dont think they are worth the value. Jump up to the SLC line or go with coaxials.

They want $33 for shipping, so for $133 shipped, I think you can get them for close to that price from the dealers on here, and you'd get a warranty, too.
But regardless, if you do get them, please be sure to let us know how they sound!
how much are the dealers on here selling them for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.