Random Thread (What is the best sub on the Planet)

If Adire didn't go under this was supposed to be the ultimate of all the subs

AdireParthenonMotor.jpg

I think it had an xmax of something like 10 inches.

i guess no love for the DC level 6??? that gets my vote as it can daily 10k rms no problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thats not in production, so almost no one has experience so it cant really be considered.

Treo csx...they do not even state an rms rating, it merely states "This driver is capable of taking any amplifier on the market for tone bursts."i heard one of these 15s on a BXi2610d and it was very loud. this is also an spl specific sub, they do not recomend it for music
Wow for real? That takes guts to say, alot of big amps out there.....
the rms is 1200watts. just look at the specs on their site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.