Subsonic filter 10Hz~60Hz

Bass boost @ 45Hz 0~18dB

Phase shift control 0~180 degree

Frequency response 10Hz~350Hz (+/- 1dB)

T.H.D @ 4 ohm

Efficiency @ 4 ohm 86%

Fuse rating 500 amps

Input Sensitivity 200mV to 6V (+/- 5%)

I accept paypal only, and my refs are impeccable...lemme know guys...thx!

d92-1.jpg

d91-1.jpg

Will also sell it blown for $250 plus shipping if you wanna have it fixed yourself(although I'm not sure if that would void the warranty or not)

When did you pick this up? I wanna say that could have been JP's blown D9, but that might stir the masses. I do recall him blowing one not too long ago. He's the Tahoe guy that did that big ass build.

Either way that's messed up.

I dont understand why it is being sent off if its under warranty
thats what i was wondering also. he was going to sell it for a lesser price if not repaired which means hes paying to have it repaired

edit...ok guess i was wrong and didn't read the 124230958 pages in this thread. but i still don't understand the part about selling it for less without the repair if it was still under warranty.

I dont understand why it is being sent off if its under warranty
I bought it(supposedly 100% working), and when I got it, it was blown. I was told(by the manufacturer) to send it in for repair and it would be covered. I don't wanna wait for it, so I sold it to buy something else.

thats what i was wondering also. he was going to sell it for a lesser price if not repaired which means hes paying to have it repaired
Not the case at all... I'm not paying for the repair. I just wanted to get rid of the thing so I could get something else. I've invested $850 in this amp($700 initially, then $50 gas to my buddy to pick it up, then $50 to him to ship it to me, now $50 to ship to db-r for the repair). I'm not spending anymore $ on this thing and I'm willing to take a HUGE loss to be done with it. No more RD for me...

edit...ok guess i was wrong and didn't read the 124230958 pages in this thread. but i still don't understand the part about selling it for less without the repair if it was still under warranty.
I was willing to take an even bigger loss(if someone wanted it blown for $250) just to hurry and recover ANY of my money and put it towards another amp.

he just dont want to deal with RD or even run it because after all this bs is goin on from Steve selling em a bogus amp i mean c'mon he's the owner of all people and after goin threw everything i wouldnt even want to run his product after all this trouble but me the buyer SCORE

Not the case at all... I'm not paying for the repair. I just wanted to get rid of the thing so I could get something else. I've invested $850 in this amp($700 initially, then $50 gas to my buddy to pick it up, then $50 to him to ship it to me, now $50 to ship to db-r for the repair). I'm not spending anymore $ on this thing and I'm willing to take a HUGE loss to be done with it. No more RD for me...
I was willing to take an even bigger loss(if someone wanted it blown for $250) just to hurry and recover ANY of my money and put it towards another amp.
gotcha. well....lesson learned i guess. ***** you're out so much money though.

now i see why this was stickied

Did Steve tell you personally that it would still be covered after you sold it online?
I ask him if warranties are transferable and his email back was "No"
Goto catch him on a good day lolz if not still a good deal for this amp.For $500 u probably could score a Sundown 3000d or a Memphis4k but they wont be as strong as a D9 at all or not even in the same class

Did Steve tell you personally that it would still be covered after you sold it online?
I ask him if warranties are transferable and his email back was "No"
i think the op is sending it in for warranty so it will be good when it gets to the buyer just after that he will be screwed if he needs warranty again.

i think the op is sending it in for warranty so it will be good when it gets to the buyer just after that he will be screwed if he needs warranty again.
Screwed if i actually blow a amp.I always run my big amps with good voltage i seen enought big amps goto R.I.P right away from friends and others online except my Sundown 3k because i wanted to sample it first thing it got it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.