RDWILSON77 SHADY trying to scam me!

I am waiting for his input as well.

Instead of of replying to my last PM he just filed a dispute without even telling me.

Ive sent him a PM. He has 24 hours to respond to this thread before he is IP banned for doing shady business with no explanation and lack of communication.

close bank acct or credit card and call paypal after u make sure he cant get ur $$ and argue
Don't do that,paypal will take you to collections. They will not let him keep your stuff,they will make him send it back first.

Lets not speculate as to what Paypal will or will not do. Lets just hear both sides of the story. Sorry El Weenie. Had to get rid of the post. I dont want ideas floating around until this is resolved.

well moderator friend thats what whiteram a member here did to me he was never banned i think i had to cancel all my stuff and call paypal until they reversed it

Ok I am going to explain my side of the story. I filed with paypal because we have been going back and forth on this situation since I first discovered the coil not reading correctly. I do not feel like I am liable for paying even more $$ to get the sub fixed when the coil was damaged when I received it.

First of all, the ad mazza posted did not say that anything was wrong with these or that they have been repaired in any way. Actually, I asked him if they had been repaired or reconed at all and he said no. If I would have known that they had coil/terminal issues I would not have bought them.

When I told him about the coil reading wrong (reading 4 ohm and jumping all around), he said that he did not have any issue with them except for the coil reading high and a terminal issue. I wish I would have known that before buying. He said to email Jacob and he would clear this up. Jacob said that if the coil was reading 4 then there is a problem and he did not recall speaking to mazza about it as he claimed. I, also, took it to a local audio shop for them to test and they said the same thing.

I have been in communication with mazza from the start about this and he insists that these were working when he sold them. Then he said that he wanted me to pay to fix the sub that had a problem when I got it.

I am fairly new to posting on this site but that doesnt mean that I am trying to get over on anyone. I'm not saying he is either, but we could not come up with an agreement on how to correct the situation.

Also, mazza has it wrong saying that I want to get my money back AND keep the subs. In the paypal case I stated that he can have them back. They will be in the EXACT condition as they were when I received them.

Ok so you agree that one of them is in perfect condition and one is not?

If so why not keep one and get half a refund? Or let him pay for half the recone so you have 2 fully functioning woofers?

Also as for him paying shipping I personally wouldnt do that either. If you get a broken product from an online car stereo store and want a replacement you would have to pay shipping to them plus a restocking fee.

Ok so you agree that one of them is in perfect condition and one is not?
If so why not keep one and get half a refund? Or let him pay for half the recone so you have 2 fully functioning woofers?

Also as for him paying shipping I personally wouldnt do that either. If you get a broken product from an online car stereo store and want a replacement you would have to pay shipping to them plus a restocking fee.
I have been looking for V1 nightshade 15s or 12s for like a year. I can't do anything with one. I need at least 2 and they are hard to come by. Thats why I didn't want refund on one. I would be stuck with 1 looking for another. Could be forever before another shows up.

If he would pay to have the recone done, then we may be able to work something out.

What dont you understand

THERE WAS NEVER A COIL ISSUE as far as HOW IT WORKS

IT WAS THE TERMINAL

I didnt find it neccesary to state that I replaced a terminal cause a terminal really has NOTHING to do with how a sub performs

LIKE SAID THERE WAS NEVER A ISSUE WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE COIL I USED THE SUBS FOR 3-4 months NO ISSUES AT ALL

THE TERMINAL HAD A SOLDERING ISSUE SO I GOT JACOB TO SEND ME ONE NEW TERMINAL I SIMPLY SCREWED OFF THE TERMINAL AND RE SOLDER THE LEADS TO THE NEW TERMINAL

AND THERE YOU GO AGAIN AVOIDING THE SCENERIO OF ACTUALLY TESTING THE SUB RATHER THEN JUST WHAT THE DMM IS READING

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies