Qms: 6.337

Qts: 0.545

Le: 4.26 mH

VAS: 4.44 L

BL: 21.20 N/A

Cms: 80.8 uM/N

Mms: 157 g

Sens: 80.06 @ 1w/1m

3. Description/Condition: Re-coned and in perfect working order. The drivers are being sold as-is with no warranty. I bought a lot of used motors from Jake, am cleaning them up, putting new baskets and spacer rings on them and re-coning the drivers with all new soft parts. For those of you who don't know me, I own Stereo Integrity and am a partner/subwoofer designer for Obsidian Audio and I also build production drivers, do re-cones, and drop-in's for Sundown Audio.

I can build any SA-8 you want. Normal coils are dual 2 Ohm and dual 4 Ohm. Right now I'm focusing on the 12-spoke basket but later on I will get into the newer style basket models.

If you are interested in these you MUST EMAIL ME YOUR ZIP CODE!!! My email address is subs@obsidiancaraudio.com.

4. Price: : $90 plus shipping.

5. Pictures:

SA8top.JPG

SA8side.JPG

SA8term.jpg

SA8butt.JPG

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i need one d2 shipped 64153. pm me price.also i have a blown sa8 d2, anyone buy those? much to recone what i have?
He can't pm people and doesnt respond to questions on the forum or at least thats what I gathered by reading his posts...

p.s.

Electrodynamic, I emailed you for a quote. I'll be looking forward to your response. THanks!

emailed you, hopefully you will respond this time
If you had emailed me like I stated in the original post I would have emailed you back. This is exactly what I posted:

If you are interested in these you MUST EMAIL ME YOUR ZIP CODE!!! My email address is subs@obsidiancaraudio.com.
I also said in this thread that I do not respond to PM's or people asking for quotes in this thread. I will get you a quote after I get to the office and read your email.

Just emailed u.. Are u still offering the CCA coil as an option for no extra charge? Also, other then being lighter what all does this effect? Thermal? Mech? Oh they all come with gaskets and boots correct?

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Electrodynamic

10+ year member
Knows nothing
Electrodynamic
Mooresville, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date