re subs

Still has some of the older model RE subs for sale, man. You should give him a holler...
i did im gona try 2 grab a battery from him, he has a few people ahead of me for the subs. i read the newer subs will take 225 all day, i just wana make sure they will do well if i play some songs that drop down to 30 hz of so. im getin so of decaf stuff back on my computer

I wouldn't trust **** RE has to say about their new stuff now. They down rate their older stuff so that their new stuff looks better on paper. They have the RE SEs rated at 300 watts or something now and the REX 600 watts. The SEs were rated 600 watts before US amps bought them.

I wouldn't trust **** RE has to say about their new stuff now. They down rate their older stuff so that their new stuff looks better on paper. They have the RE SEs rated at 300 watts or something now and the REX 600 watts. The SEs were rated 600 watts before US amps bought them.
yea but im sure they can take 225 i mean i have read a few people say they put 500 on a pair. i just wana make sure they can drop down to 30-35 hz sealed

I meant say. ninja edit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
not on the low level ones, i know when you go ported you can build a bigger box to make up for lack of power what if the box is a tad bigger for sealed?after sub displacment it should b right about what re calls for. im still looking around im gona order my new deck tomrrow then my amp. so i have like 2 weeks to find some deals on subs but if i had to order today i would get the four re subs. i just wana make sure they will play lower bass notes ok. i know ported they call for 35hz or so but 32 would b fine. im not lookin to drop down to 28hz all day but some times there will b lower notes that last for a few seconds here and there and i wana make sure im not looking at 35-50hz. i wana add my car peaks around 44 hz, i now some one that had the same car as me and had 2 L7 in a prefab box this thing got loud , the box had to b tune to like 42 hZ or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.