Really Effient SQ Subs

im not saying i want to use 2500 wrms im just saying i could if needed, i have the funds to, i would prefer to get like a 1000 wrms SQ sub and it be very efficient so it will still get loud but will sound amazing

if you want a sq sub with some balls look at the ia fl series. they are designed for sound quality but rated at 750 rms. they rate there subs very conservatively.

this guy is a teenage troll who asks questions like this so he can go to school and argue with his friends over what's better, he's been trolling on CAF for a good year, asking the same old sh!t and he's never brought anything.

if you want a sq sub with some balls look at the ia fl series. they are designed for sound quality but rated at 750 rms. they rate there subs very conservatively.
This. The IA Flatlyne's are awesome SQ subs, especially for IB use.

this guy is a teenage troll who asks questions like this so he can go to school and argue with his friends over what's better, he's been trolling on CAF for a good year, asking the same old sh!t and he's never brought anything.
it is a really stupid question so if that is the case his friends should win the argument by default.

Power Acoustik MOFO....duh.

poweracoustikmofo10.jpg

This is probably the first intelligent, informed post I've ever seen you make.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

I'm mildly confused why your so concerned about effeciency with the amount of juice on tap. Higher ohm speakers tend to be more effecient(sp, on phone), your amp will put out less distortion (probably not noticable by the ear), and be less of a drain on the electric.

With that kind of power I would run two xcons or two AA havocs. This would be kinda silly in my 300zx though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.