Recommended Port diameter and length for 10in Type-R

Participant count
  • Participant list

Excalibur0428
10+ year member

liiiiiiike...wtf?
Tried using WINisd and a port calculator, but keep getting crazy numbers like 7in ports or i'll have too much resonance. I'm putting a 10in Type-R (new style) in 2.1cubes @ 40hz with 1,200 watts of power. Trying to get recommendations on # of ports, diameter of the ports, and the length of the ports. Any help would be appreciated.

And i know someone reading this is going to have the urge to waste there time by saying "use the search button," but by saying that, you're only really wasting your own time and it doesn't really affect or help me at all. I'm just trying to get a quick solution because I have a one day span to get this box built and that day would be tommorow:) Thanks!

That box is too big for daily driving and that's also too much power for daily driving.

For daily I would do about 1.5 cubes with ~20 square inches of slot port.

The length is going to depend on the dimensions of the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.