REM Wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

BrockJJJ

CarAudio.com Newbie
Utah
Hello, I'm installing a second amp into my truck. Can I tap into the REM or would that not work? I have separate wire ran for power and ground so I just need to know if I can use a splice to tap into the REM or how I would go about getting it

Yes.. For a second amplifier you can use another 16-12ga single wire from the 1st amplifiers remote wire location and use a second wire to go to the second amplifiers remote location.Piggy-back off it so to speak. Adding a 3rd amplifier or more.. I recommend a relay such as a 40 amp. Two amps should be just fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

This is what I ordered from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXMPHKS/?tag=caraudiocom-20...
the AVIC was a tad more complicated to wire not to mention stuffing it in a smallish stereo hole. thanks for advice.
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
It mostly comes down to weight. You can have a super lightweight cone, soft suspension and aluminum coil on a sub and you pretty much get a pro...

About this thread

BrockJJJ

CarAudio.com Newbie
BrockJJJ
Utah
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from