Repairable Irragi 300amp amputator series Alt From my 2002 Escalade

zerocarpileup
10+ year member

The Birds The Word!!!!!!!
i have for sale a damaged 300 amp Iraggi amputator (higher output at idle) series alt that is for large case gm.

i know what you are thinking. irragi (as a business man) is a piece of crap and obviously his products were too. BUT, before this thing crapped out on me it worked like a beast.

Its very pretty with matte black and green paint and machined all over. come with a green machined pulley too. had it in my escalade for about a year pushing a 15" hcca with a mmats m3000.1d with a kinetik hc2400 in the back.

i bought this thing for 450 from irragi when he was in business off of the smd forum. by the time it crapped out on me, he was already out of business. here is the thread i posted when it crapped out detailing the issues.

Help! Another Victem Of Dominick IrFaggi - SMD Forum

mechman offered to fix it for 75 bucks. i since sold my caddy and bought a benz so dont need this paper weight. But for those who know what this is, it can be quite the work horse once fix. i really dont know what is wrong with it but the guys on smd think it was the rotors. i dont know but i still have the box and the paperwork it came with.

Been boxed in the attic so will post pic with user name soon.

ALL I WANT IS 100+ Shipping. The case alone is worth that. some come get this beast.

if you want a quicker response just email me directly at b1025843969@aol.com

i can take as many pics as you need me too just let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 26529604

DSCF5863.jpg

DSCF5868.jpg

I had a 300amp amputator back in 2010 and it was a beast and put out good amps @ idle. GLWS, I am sure someone will buy it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.