Resonant Engineering/Fi Car Audio 15" 600W RMS Subwoofer (Freshly Reconed!)

NJack2AF
10+ year member

Best Member Ever
Las Vegas
Item(s) for Sale:

Hi there! I'm back from retirement and have a Resonant Engineering/Fi Car Audio 15" 600W RMS FrankenSub for sale!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition overall, just scratches on the original Resonant Engineering logo on the back from moving around

Price:

$165.00 starting bid.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Auction going through ebay. Please follow link! Resonant Engineering Fi Car Audio 15" 600W RMS Subwoofer Freshly Reconed | eBay

Item Pictures:

Resonant Engineering Fi Car Audio 15" 600W RMS Subwoofer Freshly Reconed | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:

Originally an RE 15" SE model from before the company was sold to US Amps and things changed, yours to have today, is FRANKENSUB!
15" - 600W RMS - Dual 2 Ohm - Padded Cone w/ Fi Dustcap - High-Strength Tinsel Leads - Just Re-Coned - Great Sound Quality - Unique - badass Looking and Sounding, May Make Women ejaculate

Why is it a FRANKENSUB? I had it sitting in my house for years and decided I would just go ahead and do a re-cone on it and put it back to use! However, Resonant Engineering no longer sells re-cone kits for these since they are all ultra-corporatey and everything. So, I did a little research and realized that Fi is headquartered just a few miles from my house here in Vegas. Fi Car Audio is owned by one of the Co-Founders of the original Resonant Engineering and is still a down-to-earth company that cares about it's customers, so I swung over there one day and there he was! We talked a bit and he offered to go ahead and do a full re-cone on the sub. (For a small fee of course). This was completed, with a few little extras like the cone padding and high-strength tinsel leads. I got a box built and tossed it in my car, worked GREAT! Awesome SQL and the SPL for the wattage is awesome! Only used it for about a month after the re-cone and was gentle, kept the gain very low.

Anyway, I had to switch cars to one with a much smaller trunk, and no room for a 15".. So I'm selling this to get a 10" sub for my new car. It's kind of hard to price this given that it is a completely unique sub.. However, I know what I need out of it so I'll just start there and let it go!

So, if you want to be rolling down the street, smoking endo, and sipping on gin and juice, you better pick up this sub and be banging hard while you do it!

(The above comments are in no way, shape, or form encouragement to use any sort of mind altering substances, although I don't frown upon it. Do what you do.)

*Women may or may not ejaculate depending on a number of factors. I cannot make any guarantees on ejaculation or lack thereof.

Everything on this is old school re except for the cone and dustcap... Well, technically it was made after they went to china.. Founder confirmed that but with the recone he did it's as good as old school.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.