Rio's Feedback

I dont know if Mikey comes on here very much, who just bought the 18" wardens from ya, but hes very happy. Loving them, even though he needs a box still as his current one cracked with over 1" thickness wood lol. Owners1/Mikey was really happy dealin with ya, you got him those wardens pretty **** quickly. Definitely gonna be louder than is 9518s.

Awesome guy here guys!! Talked with Tommy back and forth for a few weeks before finally ordering my IA Flatlyne. He was very helpful with any questions I threw at him. When I did finally order my sub, he was quick about the process and got it to me around a week later. His prices are very fair and hes great to work with. Would love to do business again. Highly recommended!!

Rio is a good guy to deal with.. Usually would never trust gifting someone money over PayPal for something so expensive but he came through and showed he's very trustworthy. Any questions I've had even up to this day he's helped with not just the subs I bought but also with enclosure and other questions. I'd definitely buy from him again over another retailer.

Awesome guy! Never had a problem ordering my 4 DP 18's! You make an easy phone call, he tells you all the details, and soon you'll get your product!

awesome guy, helped me with everything i needed to know and helped me purchase my new incriminator audio sub. Thanks very much would def deal with again

Bought an amp from Tommy awhile ago and it arrived as promised and priced very well. Good guy here!

by far the best seller ive ever bought from. within 20min of payment sent, i had tracking. thanks Rio!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

You wont get better service anywhere!!

Thanks man

Tommy is the man! Ordered 2 Lethal Injections and they arrived with a quickness. Easy to get a hold of and is very helpful with any questions you might have.

Rio (Tommy) is a good guy to deal with. Had a couple snags (not his fault) but he stayed in constant contact from the time I ordered to to the time I received my sub and then answered questions I had even after I installed it. I'm sure if I called him right now he would answer any questions I had. Great customer service. Would and probably will buy from him again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies