SOLD rockford 10" hx2 4" coil dual 2 ohm

TNTR70
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i've got a rockford fosgate power hx2 10" sub with 4" coil dual 2 ohm. RFR 3110, 2000 watts max power.

just seeing if there is any interest from the forum. this sub is really nice, near perfect condition. can send pics via phone to email addy. pm me for those. then make an offer.

i know these are rare to find so its not like they are all over the place to compare prices that other people are selling them for. thats why i didn't post a price. i did a search and couldn't find anyone else who has sold one of these in the past to get and idea of where to start.

i found an add from jan 28 on craigslist for one...the guy was asking $275....i'll go with that.....$275 plus shipping unless local pickup in orlando area

you said i needed a price.....like i said earlier, i don't know how much demand there is for these and what they selll for, but YOU needed me to put up some numbers...............

not ME, I was just stating the forum rules, forum says YOU need a price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but now you know that is too high so lower it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.