Rockford Fosgate 800a2 w/gut shots (Clean/Old School)

Participant count
  • Participant list

1EdgeKilla
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

-Rockford Fosgate 800a2

-No Endcaps

Item(s) Condition:

Mechanically: 10/10 (this line of amps were tanks)

Cosmetically: 9/10 Amp is VERY clean compared to some i've seen (see pics)

-New Speaker & Power Terminal Screws

-Inside Is BEAUTIFUL!:surprised:

Item(s) Specs:

13.8v:

200 x 2 @ 4 ohms

400 x 2 @ 2 ohms

800 x 1 @ 4 ohms

14.4v

240 x 2 @ 4 ohms

480 x 2 @ 2 ohms

960 x 1 @ 4 ohms

60 Amp fuse

S/N ratio: >100dB

damping factor: >200

IMF distortion:

Price:

-Not in a hurry to get rid of so $180 plus shipping or $200 shipped whichevers cheaper

-I've seen ones in horrible shape go for almost as much

-No Trades Unless Highly In My Favor

-Prices Firm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

-Lower 48 Only

-UPS Ground

-Buyer Pays If Insured

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Great amp! I would consider buying this but my subs are S4, and wouldn't get enough power from this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif GLWS & Free bump!

so it was brought to my attention earlyer today that the resistors in the bottom right hand corner of the amp looked burnt. To my embarassment I totally overlooked this and after taking a second look at the pictures thought so myself. So to be sure I opened the amp back up today and checked them to see and turns out the resistor is bad. That channel on the amp still works though which is the weird thing. Anyhow, I soldered out the bad resistor and checked the others. The one next to it was still good but was slightly burned as well so I removed that one also. I will be heading to the electronics store tomo to pick up new ones and will be replacing them and will post new pictures with the new transistors once I'm finished as well as a linked video of the amp working if need be for it to sell. I appologize for this as once again I totally over looked this somehow but by all means sorry.

Thanks and sorry again.

Edge

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.