• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbillnelson
10+ year member

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
La Plata, MD
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford punch 1000bd amp for sale $250 OBO. They are brand new for $340 and that's the lowest I could find. Got the amp in brand new 2010 and it has served it's purpose.

You can search for the specs but its 1000 @ 1ohm, 500 @ 2ohm, and 250 @ 4ohm. Does a little more than rated. Do not have the birth sheet or box but I am the only owner of this amp and it was never abused.

In Maryland if you are local. 10 min from DC.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanical. Mounting marks on the bottom and that's it. It's been taken care of. Bought new in 2010

Price:

$250 OBO PayPal if shipping - Cash if local

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll cover the shipping on the amp.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

3445stg.jpg

14xgvao.jpg

Plenty of eBay Feedback, and PBnation feedback. Also made a few purchases on here already. Military guy, I'm not going to d!ck you guys around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...