Rockford fosgate RFR3112

Participant count
  • Participant list

avistar23
10+ year member

www.SoundhertZ.com <---
will 330 watts push a 1000 watt sub hard ? the reson i ask is because my dad probably will not let me put another bigger amp in his trunk because he still wants to use it. right now i have 2 tens runing 150 each but im getting 1 12 and it is goona be a massive 12 but i want my amp to be able to push it

Originally posted by Avistar23:will 330 watts push a 1000 watt sub hard ? the reson i ask is because my dad probably will not let me put another bigger amp in his trunk because he still wants to use it. right now i have 2 tens runing 150 each but im getting 1 12 and it is goona be a massive 12 but i want my amp to be able to push it
The amp will push it just fine. But the one 12 will not be as loud as the two 10's. There is more cone area with the two 10's.

The 330 watt amp WILL NOT push the Power HX2 sub good. You need WAY more power, the subs sensitivity is 85 dB (poor), and you need ATLEAST a good 750 watts to push it.

Originally posted by :The 330 watt amp WILL NOT push the Power HX2 sub good. You need WAY more power, the subs sensitivity is 85 dB (poor), and you need ATLEAST a good 750 watts to push it.
My bad I thought he was talking about the regular punch HX2's. I didn't notice the model number like an idiot. No it won't power a POWER HX2. 330w will barely move that sub. If you get a Punch HX2 the rfd models you would be alright.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.