RockFord Fosgate

Weez00
10+ year member

ohio
I just order new 06 rockford fosgate pnch 2's 10inch and just wondering about rockford i heard good things and bad things and the subs are in the mail and will be here the 25 so im just wondering if there going to pund or if there going to blow out the ass lol i got a kicker 300.2 puching them so can someone give me an idea of if there good or w/e thanks a bunch

Why do you ask after you bought them? That makes so sence at all.

Oh yeah IMO those drivers ****, or maybe i just havent heard a good setup with them.

yea if there on the way just wait and see for yourself... i mean you allready bought em wat good is it gonna do but ask us 4 days before u get em......

plus we dont wanna shoot ya down and make youself feel bad before u hear em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lol thanks guys im just getting like excited i guess and wanted to know wat to expect and i actuallly like the lower sounding subs but maybe im retarded

so can i port a box thats sealed or what lol can some one tell me do i just drill a hole or is there a certain place thanks again guys

you cant just drill a whole.... thats not a port but a whole in your box, go to the box discussions forum and they can answer all of your porting questions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.