Rockford T20001bd vs Sundown SAZ-2000D

Really?
Rockford Fosgate t20001bd $859.00

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14334

Sundown SAZ-2000D $615.00

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/Sundown-Audio-SAZ%252d2000D.html

Maybe there are cheaper prices on the rockford but... $244.00 cheaper?

Edit: Ok I found the RF HERE

for 669.95 on clearance.
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=T20001bd&_sacat=See-All-Categories

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LOL!!! Are you serious? You're posting ebay auctions to try and prove a point? You have to compare apples to apples. For a fair comparison, go find a saz-2000d on ebay or look in the classifieds. THEN you'll get a true comparison. Until then, you have no point.
ur funny bro, who cares if its from ebay, amazon, classified or even space as long as its NEW and cheaper.

LOL!!! Are you serious? You're posting ebay auctions to try and prove a point? You have to compare apples to apples. For a fair comparison, go find a saz-2000d on ebay or look in the classifieds. THEN you'll get a true comparison. Until then, you have no point.
you have got to be retarded sonicelectronix is selling them on ebay for 569 shipped with a 2 year warranty there is no difference.

The point is, is it's not actually cheaper. They ARE both great amps BUT the sundownz will outperform the rf all day long. Also, the subsonic filter on the rf is fixed at 28hz. If you happen to tune much higher than that, you risk damaging your subs. The sundown amp has a variable subsonic that will allow you to protect your subs no matter the tuning freq. With 2000 watts rms, this is pretty important.

The point is, is it's not actually cheaper. They ARE both great amps BUT the sundownz will outperform the rf all day long. Also, the subsonic filter on the rf is fixed at 28hz. If you happen to tune much higher than that, you risk damaging your subs. The sundown amp has a variable subsonic that will allow you to protect your subs no matter the tuning freq. With 2000 watts rms, this is pretty important.
Either way both are great amps but and if running the fosgate make sure you have the electrical to back it.

so if you're running sundown you don't have to have electrical to back it?
cool im gonna try that
go ahead i mentioned nothing about the sundown because i have no experience with it. Hope that works out for yah though smartass

jacob just has great customer service, and is a very pleasant guy to deal with. Do we see RF owner here on the forums where we can ask him questions and etc? Sundown FTW

I dont know about RF, but sundown has a two year transferable warranty...

hard to say. never used the t2000 but i have used the t3000. i really liked the amp. but as mentioned , they arent that effiecnt, they dont like anything below .75 ohms and are very heavy. but the amp put out some power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.