RPM drops

maybe it's just the bass messing with the needle? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

my needles bounced when i ran my system on full tilt. it's quite funny actually.

do you feel the engine revving or losing power or does it all feel the same?

I have that oddly with my windows - if all the windows roll up at the same time while I'm just idling, the engine starts to die. However, it's got a built in safety which revs the engine up to about 1200 rpm to hold it steady.

Make sure your battery terminals are nice and tight. RPM level issues can be caused by that.

My idling RPM's were real low, and loose battery terminals was the cause

any time you strain an alt it begins to be more difficult to spin so at at light it will slow your engine under severe strain and your ecu will inturn speed up your engine to accomadate the drag

hmmm... ok. kind of scared that my car will die. should i be? my friends play their **** with their cars off and **** (they get massive dimming but i dont), im scared to even turn it up while im driving now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wokeupquick

10+ year member
wokeupquick
Rsvl, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from