S&K Tools For Sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
1/2" Drive Shallow Impact Set. Sizes 3/8"ss to 1 1/16"s. Still factory sealed. Lifetime warranty. $70 Shipped OBO.

PART_1289449302315.jpg

3/8"s Drive Metric drive set. Complete. Doesnt appear to have even been used, just open. $50 Shipped OBO.

PART_1289448752060.jpg

Ill be honest, there is no way i would ever take $35 for this stuff. If you want to PM me and talk a resonable price for both sets or just one then shoot me a PM but that is the worst low ball i have seen in my history on this stie.

The 3.8ths metric set is at $25.00 + shipping with 3 days left.

The socket set is at $52.?? _ shipping with 3 days left.

PM me for my ebay name if you are interested.

FYI SK is out of business for the time being so if you break 'em you won't get to return/exchange them... They will be back up later this next year. At least that is what the tool store told me when I tried to get some replaced. Warranty is still good just not usable until they re-open.

FYI SK is out of business for the time being so if you break 'em you won't get to return/exchange them... They will be back up later this next year. At least that is what the tool store told me when I tried to get some replaced. Warranty is still good just not usable until they re-open.
There are S&K dealers still delivering tools to businesses and honoring warranties. Their website hasnt been updated in forever but dealers are still working.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies