S2w8

When your global, logistics gets a little bit complicated...but no worries we are in business to sell lol & will have them available soon.

Thanks for that vid! Looking good...I will start posting some sub **** soon:yumyum:

Yesterday, I was actually playing with the little 8 off of 200wrms in a random enclosure(1.5cf box tuned to 35-45hz), didnt have enough time to really play with it..but from the short listening period, you can easily tell this lil beast will move some serious air..

Stay tuned!

Oh dang.. been a while since I been on.

Does that mean the specs on these are different? I already had a box built for 2. I'd hate to have to build a different one.

not dragging it by all means dude... we are all adults here I would hope you are too.. I am interested and want to know more about these. Who cares if I do my own testing, 9 times out of 10 I only publish specs of subs that pulled great TSP's anyway. So no worries, lets move on, start over. I am wanting to spend money with your company are you willing to sell? I know you guys have them already, lets get some pre-order stuff going exculsive for forum members. Its good for this community to get the word out and hype things a little. People here love great deals.
I also ask that I not be ignored on Facebook. Seems on Facebook you try to avoid me like I'm some kind of bully.. Gotta keep things like this updated and all I'm trying to do is help. People want to know when stuff will be able to purchase and if there will be intro deals. Jacob from Sundown does this form of marketing rigorously and it works great.
Well, you sure have replied with more words than anyone else in this thread.

Must........

Have........

S2w8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if the price is right lol

oh snap! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Looks like I'm gonna have to buy tires first.
Dude, call discounttiredirect.com 1-800-589-6789 ext. 51869 It will be a man named Joey.

He will hook you up and most likely price match local shops and save you on tax. Free shipping FTW! Tell him Trav from Colorado sent ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CADENCE SOUND

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CADENCE SOUND
Howell, New Jersey, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date