Scammer finder

Participant count
  • Participant list

HOAX_1
10+ year member

Hey guys, just a quick heads up. For those of you who do not know me, I manage a business that in part does skip trace. We are about to roll out a new collections procedure for finding people. If you get scammed and want to know more about the person including phone number, address, relatives and so on I will be able to help. I will fill everyone in on the rest of the details when we go live. Scammers, This is one more deterant for you. Screw eBay and dont do it here. I plan on doing this on a first come first serve basis at NO cost.

awsome everyone that isnt a scamer or that gets scamed needs that kind of info props to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

so what can you legally do with someones address? because i only have one idea and it doesnt involve talking about it like civilized human beings, and you call my reletives house you'll get nowhere very fast...no offense but i think the skip trace aspect would be useless unless the law is going to allow a service to hog tie people and make them pay you...as for phone numbers, egh i mean if it freaks the person out, cool otherwise, caller id is a scammers sliced bread...i just got scammed recently on ebay, and i was given all the info, less the relatives info and it did me no good...good luck there, hope it serves its purpose...

First and foremost a deterant. I would think most people would be less likely to rip someone off if they know they will have thier personal information displayed across the internet

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HOAX_1

10+ year member
HOAX_1
Little Rock, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views