Scammer: Kmanian

Old 10-08-2014, 07:12 PM

mine>yours

Activity Longevity

3/20 16/20

Today Posts

1/11 sssss2136

Feedback Score: 14 reviews, 100%

Good evening all who are interested. Slam is correct. I have no reason other than it slipped my mind after having some medical issues.

I will send him Slam the money tomorrow morning.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Keeps slipping your mind....... really?

Yeah this is ridiculous. This has gone on way too long. I've been watching the threads and you've replied each time that it would be done within 24 hours. That's not forgetful ...that's selectively forgetful. I think its safe to say that YOU have hurt your reputation over $50.

You guus really need something better to do. Pure man drama in here. I think there is another episode of bar rescue on right now. Go refill on the drama and come back and post again. Sad little people.

[quote name='chevyaddict83']We could refill on the drama, or you could pay up, scammer. @kmanian[/QUOTE]

I can promise you that you nor anyone else here other than Slam has anything to do with my fulfilling my obligation. So feel free to peck away, be as ugly as you want, Lable me what you must, enjoy yourself as life is too short to waste on stupidity and idleness.

You guus really need something better to do. Pure man drama in here. I think there is another episode of bar rescue on right now. Go refill on the drama and come back and post again. Sad little people.
Sad little people? You're the guy gloating around a $1,000 to spend yet still haven't paid the guy a measly $50... That's sad little man.

I'd say a good bit of interest has accumulated by now? Maybe to show you're actually apologetic and since you have "so much money", throw him a little extra. I'd say, at this point, it's the absolute LEAST you could do.

Sad little people? You're the guy gloating around a $1,000 to spend yet still haven't paid the guy a measly $50... That's sad little man.
Gloating? really where did you get that from? or are you just another peckerhead jumping on the drama band wagon?

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

I'd say a good bit of interest has accumulated by now? Maybe to show you're actually apologetic and since you have "so much money", throw him a little extra. I'd say, at this point, it's the absolute LEAST you could do.
Wow, that's a good idea. thanks

Looking for amps? Explicitly stating that you do in fact have that much money to spend for an amp... Gloating may have been a bit extreme, but you get the idea. And is this really drama? I mean it may be 50 bucks, but you've still drawn this out too long especially when you state yourself you have every ability to pay him. I do not know the details but it sounds like he did a decent job of reminding you.

Looking for amps? Explicitly stating that you do in fact have that much money to spend for an amp... Gloating may have been a bit extreme, but you get the idea. And is this really drama? I mean it may be 50 bucks, but you've still drawn this out too long especially when you state yourself you have every ability to pay him. I do not know the details but it sounds like he did a decent job of reminding you.
Yes I want an amp that cost around $1000 dollars, so I said I have the money. I also have the money to pay the OP, I admitted it was completely my fault. I even gave a little insight as to why I have forgotten. The OP has been very gracious, honorable and I hold absolutely no animosity towards him, in fact quite th opposite. My issue is with the hate spewing out of all the 3rd party people like yourself. But it is the internet so people get braver and bolder and uglier than they would be in person. So be it. Regards Kent

I never thought i'd see these names in this kind of situation. I don't think you're a bad guy but the right thing to do is just pay the dude now and sell this.

point is slams waited long enough to make this a public matter. That itself says a lot

but this is none of my business... best of the luck to everyone

So why not pay the man and be done? WTF bro?
I never thought i'd see these names in this kind of situation. I don't think you're a bad guy but the right thing to do is just pay the dude now and sell this.point is slams waited long enough to make this a public matter. That itself says a lot

but this is none of my business... best of the luck to everyone
10:30 last night it came to my attention. Money is being sent via Western Union as we speak. fry my *** if the OP doesn't confirm he is paid in his post later. Like I said SLAM is a good dude, been very honorable and as I have always done, if I screw up I will admit it, and I will make it right. I also understand everyone likes to get a shoe in when a guy falls down. So keep kicking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies