seller pontiacgt is a scammer on12w7s

yeah ok,just because you sell blown subs don't mean ****,the subs i already sold like 3 weeks ago are in perfect condition,that's why on ebay i have 100%feed back i don't care about on here,i was just getting word out of stuff i had for sell,and at least i would have been a man about it and fixed the problem if there was one,not blame some sorry ass serial number on it and to the other guy that said i sold him a blown sub,it's not my fault your a dumb ass don't know how to hook a sub it,you know it's funny ,how come your just saying something now if the sub was blown before your just trying to talk **** that you don't know **** about,and also if the sub was blown how come you still wanted to keep it,hmmm,think about that one.

Man the sub was not blown. Dude first of all i have been into it for 12 years i know my **** i dont think you do. Telling someone you hooked the sub up to a battery to make sure it works. Hmmm think about that one dip ****. Last time i checked serial numbers on a invoice= serial number on the sub. So hmmm think about that. By the way why did you block me on aol. Dude you can say what the hell ever you want to. I know what i sent you worked and played just fine nothing wrong with it. I mean hell dude i got enough people in my area that heard them before i took them out. So man quit trying to pull some ****.

emmm flame war //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

yeah ok,just because you sell blown subs don't mean ****,the subs i already sold like 3 weeks ago are in perfect condition,that's why on ebay i have 100%feed back i don't care about on here,i was just getting word out of stuff i had for sell,and at least i would have been a man about it and fixed the problem if there was one,not blame some sorry ass serial number on it and to the other guy that said i sold him a blown sub,it's not my fault your a dumb ass don't know how to hook a sub it,you know it's funny ,how come your just saying something now if the sub was blown before your just trying to talk **** that you don't know **** about,and also if the sub was blown how come you still wanted to keep it,hmmm,think about that one.
blame it on some sorry ass serial #????

well dude if its a diff serial # then WTF? you do sound like a dip ****! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

first off the guy that's saying the **** about the sub does not know **** neither his dumb ass said when he hooked it up words were coming through the sub so he messed it up,then he said the cone did not move,now how you going to tell me you hooked up the sub words were coming through it then going to tell me the cone does not move,then is going to say he knew the sub was bad when he took it out of the box in a parking lot,then he tells me he hooked it up at his house with his friend,storied do not make sense to me,he ****ed up the sub himself the other sub i solf off ebay the guy left a good feedback no problems there the other stuff i recently sold to people of here including a clarion indash tv and audiobahn subs no problems there,so all of the sudden i'm having problems when i try to buy something,you said the sub was in working condition no scrathes on the magnet or anything there are scratches everywhere and the sub is in 2 pieces you tried to blame it on shipping,and you just told me i had the wrong serial numbers cause you know you sent me a bad sub ,like you are honestly going to be a man about it and tell me i have serial numbers right and you sent me a bad sub and you will give me my money back when i send it back,your full of **** your a scammer,but it does not matter what anyone thinks they are going to do whatever they want and also i had like 7-10 people at my house that can say the ups guy came as soon as i got the package in the door opend the box and pulled the sub out it was in like 2 pieces so your a scammer and i know and all the other people know off ebay that i back my word up when i sell my stuff you just can't be a man about it and to the other guy he is just a dumb ass and does not know how to hook up a sub and can't get his story straight,he keep telling me like 5 different stories,i told him when i shipped it to him,to go and get it hooked up professionally,so if something was wrong with it the stereo people could verify it,but he just does not know what hes doing

first off the guy that's saying the **** about the sub does not know **** neither his dumb ass said when he hooked it up words were coming through the sub so he messed it up,then he said the cone did not move,now how you going to tell me you hooked up the sub words were coming through it then going to tell me the cone does not move,then is going to say he knew the sub was bad when he took it out of the box in a parking lot,then he tells me he hooked it up at his house with his friend,storied do not make sense to me,he ****ed up the sub himself the other sub i solf off ebay the guy left a good feedback no problems there the other stuff i recently sold to people of here including a clarion indash tv and audiobahn subs no problems there,so all of the sudden i'm having problems when i try to buy something,you said the sub was in working condition no scrathes on the magnet or anything there are scratches everywhere and the sub is in 2 pieces you tried to blame it on shipping,and you just told me i had the wrong serial numbers cause you know you sent me a bad sub ,like you are honestly going to be a man about it and tell me i have serial numbers right and you sent me a bad sub and you will give me my money back when i send it back,your full of **** your a scammer,but it does not matter what anyone thinks they are going to do whatever they want and also i had like 7-10 people at my house that can say the ups guy came as soon as i got the package in the door opend the box and pulled the sub out it was in like 2 pieces so your a scammer and i know and all the other people know off ebay that i back my word up when i sell my stuff you just can't be a man about it and to the other guy he is just a dumb ass and does not know how to hook up a sub and can't get his story straight,he keep telling me like 5 different stories,i told him when i shipped it to him,to go and get it hooked up professionally,so if something was wrong with it the stereo people could verify it,but he just does not know what hes doing
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif

i'm sorry but i just wanna see a pic of this sub that is in 2 pieces //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Man first of all dude you ignorant man words comming out of the subs. Dude was all know what a lpf is for and man you need to just quit lieing like a ****er. You make this **** as you go along cause i need to get my boots shits getting deep. Oh yea explain to me how lyrics would come out of a sub with a class d mono block amp on the subs rockford fosgate t1000bd . a amp that has no switch for the crossover. So there for is alway a low pass filter running on the amp. Hmmmm Explain that one genius.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif
i'm sorry but i just wanna see a pic of this sub that is in 2 pieces //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
X2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gqsmooth272004

10+ year member
gqsmooth272004
Pittsburgh Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies